Data analysis of the NOAA-GIT millimeter-wave propagation experiment near Flatville, Illinois
Publisher: National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration, Environmental Research Laboratories, Wave Propagation Laboratory in Boulder, Colo
Written in English
- Micrometeorology -- Illinois -- Data processing.,
- Millimeter waves -- Data processing.
|Statement||R.J. Hill ... [et al.].|
|Series||NOAA technical report ERL -- 429-WPL 60., NOAA technical report ERL -- 60., NOAA technical report ERL -- 429.|
|Contributions||Hill, R.J., Wave Propagation Laboratory., Environmental Research Laboratories (U.S.), United States. National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration.|
|The Physical Object|
|Number of Pages||55|
- Wildflowers of Western Australia
- Everyday maths practice.
- Social welfare and education in Korea and the U.K.
- luminous veil
- The saint of lost things
- Feasibility of serving the Devils Den Water District from the State water project.
- Upper Cambrian conodonts from Sweden
- His Majesty the king
- Dialogus inter Militem et Clericum (Early English Text Society Original (Kraus))
- Evaluation of steady-state soil concentrations for persistent organic pollutants (POPs)
- Hypnotism And Mesmerism
- Beauty of Grace Calendar of Indulgences 2007
- Relieve Allergies and Allergic Reactions with Acugenics
- All change
- Turbulent boundary layers in compressible gases [by] S.S. Kutateladze and A.I. Leontev.
- WordPerfect 5.1 for creative writing
- Unhappy Returns
- Confessions of a philosopher
- Augustin und der Antike Friedensgedanke
Data analysis of the NOAA-GIT millimeter-wave propagation experiment near Flatville, Illinois Download PDF EPUB FB2
The authors discuss the quantities calculated from the millimeter-wave and micrometorological data base. The data base was obtained from the millimeter-wave propagation experiment conducted near.
Illinois. Department on Aging. & United States. Administration on Aging. Determining effective interventions in a community-based elder abuse system [microform]: final report State of Illinois. Full text of "DTIC ADA An Investigation of Millimeter Wave Propagation in the Atmosphere: Measurement Program." See other formats.
Contact us | National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration. Websites. MENU CLOSE NOAA Home National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration U.S. Department of Commerc. Millimeter Wave Atmospheric Radiometry Observations. DTIC Science & Technology. structure of the atmosphere would be very important.
Rufton  combined thermal senso.